The Benefits of AIRTA Membership for the categories
- Have the opportunity to belong to a professional Australian Imago association
- Can upgrade their membership to become a Clinical member easily as much of the information needed has already been collected
- Have access to an AIRTA network, which is a valuable resource for a Trainee member seeking couples for certification taping, other individual and couple client referrals and gaining individual and group supervision support.
- Can gain discount supervision and group supervision rates from AIRTA supervisors when wishing to engage in additional hours of supervision or when seeking support on interventions with clients.
- Have the opportunity to belong to a professional Australian Imago Association
- Can attend professional development events, the AIRTA Summit and other training opportunities which provide education and support to practitioners
- Can attend all annual general (AGM) and also special meetings with voting rights
- Are eligible to serve on sub-committees.
- Can be listed on the AIRTA website to increase their professional profile and raise awareness about Imago in their locality and community
- Can join the AIRTA Facebook page
- Can access other practitioners and the wider Imago community, through professional development opportunities, trainings and fellowship, such as those below
- Receive email updates around coming professional development opportunities, Advanced trainings, Supervisor trainings, GTLYW Workshop presenter trainings, GTLYW workshops, upcoming events and AIRTA initiatives, as well as news from the wider counselling and psychotherapy community.
- Received regional information around professional development, trainings, conferences and joint regional projects
- Can access through IRI, the member benefits area of the website, ‘ImagoShare’ to receive messages, updates, and information from any members of IRI, as well as access ‘Think Tank’ recordings, where Imago Therapists give talks on aspects of their practice
- Can access through IRI, the 'IsThereMore' Yahoo group
- Are eligible for Trainee membership of IRI, but are not able to be listed on the IRI website or IRI directory until they have received their Clinical certification
Imago related events listing
Events can be listed on the website, regardless of whether or not the presenters are members, but all advertisements must be authorised and be considered ‘Imago-related’*
If you are organising an Imago-related* event, such as a presentation on Imago or an Imago workshop or training, which would be of interest to the Australian public, you can publicise it on the AIRTA workshops page and also on the public and closed Facebook pages.
1. GTLYW workshops presented by certified workshop presenters, in Australia or a neighbouring country (e.g. New Zealand, Bali, Singapore)
2. lectures and workshops based on Imago theory and practice, presented in Australia by certified Imago
3. lectures and workshops about relationships, presented by prominent international therapists and researchers, but not specifically using Imago theory or therapy - no, the events are not directly Imago-related.
GTLYW which are not readily accessible to the Australian public will not be listed. i.e. those in the US or UK. Please contact the Secretary for more information via the contact page.